Saturday, October 8, 2011

I think... (July 2008)


that's the best batch of chicken and noodles I ever made.  Peeps loves the broth.  That's bird cannibalism, isn't it?  It's ok, though.  I like it that my pet is a cannibal.  I don't even mind that he wants to chew my philodendron.  I *do* mind when he wants to chomp on the remote control though, because that's hitting me where I LIVE...know what I mean? 

I had to blog today because I had a strange experience in the shower.  I was listening to my much-loved shower/weather radio when the Emergency Broadcast beeps came on.  So, of course, I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, because if we're going to have a disaster I don't want soapy hair.

After the beeps...nothing.  No "This has been a test of the Emergency Broadcast System"...nothing...
Then, fifteen minutes later I was watching the TV and they said that there had been an earthquake near Los Angeles FIFTEEN minutes earlier!

Freaky, huh?  Full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

You know, sometimes I quote and I'm not even certain who I'm quoting.
I think that was Shakespeare.  Hang on a second while I Google:
Indeed, it's from Macbeth.
Time for me to check out, out damn spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment